Tuesday 22 January 2013

I lost 1.5kg!

Yesss! This 1200 calories a day thingo pays off! Thank goodness for that, there has to be some benefit ;) I haven't even started with exercise yet and I have already lost 1.5 kgs (last weeks weigh in)! That is almost 2% of my current body weight and I haven't even officially started 12WBT yet!

Our last pre-season task was to set our goals. My one month goals are:

Lose 5kg.
Wake up at 6:30 every day.
Run 2km without stopping.
Walk up & down Mount Lofty (very steep, difficult hike in Adelaide).

My 3 Month goals are:

Lose 15kg all up.
Wake up at 6:00 every day.
Run 4km without stopping.

I have also set "rewards" for myself along my weight loss journey at particular milestones. The first one is at 70 kg, but I think I will keep it a secret until I get there!

Next task is gear up and I cant wait because that means spending $$$ :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's fantastic! Congratulations on the loss! :)

objects of whimsy said...

Well Done Livs!

thats fantastic make sure you reward yourself for your efforts along the way.

Mum x

Post a Comment