Tuesday 8 January 2013

First Weigh-In, 12WBT & Journey Photos

Hello!

I hope we are all making wonderful progress towards our weight loss goals and not eating too naughty!

I had kind of a bad weekend as far as eating goes. Let's just say there may have been some fish and chips, Thai food, ice cream and Kettle Chips consumed. I don't want to make excuses, but I did have a very stressful weekend, what with my mum and step-dad being trapped in bush-fires on the Tasman Peninsula. They are fine now & back in Victoria, but it was a little bit scary and on Friday night i was too busy stressing to cook an awesomely healthy dinner.

I did make amends tonight at the pub by ordering grilled kangaroo with couscous and citrus salad! It was very yummy, i don't usually buy or make Roo but i might have to start.

So I weighed in today for the first time in about 6 months and turns out I am my heaviest yet, weighing 75.1 kg. This sort of news would normally send me into a downward spiral but instead i am excited because I joined the Michelle Bridges 12 Week Body Transformation challenge today! Have you heard of this? I hadn't until a friend showed me last week and let me have a play around using her login details. I was sold by the amazing recipes and organisation planners for food and exercise. Also, I spent a bit of time today exploring the forums and everyone is so helpful and supportive, i am really impressed!

I am really excited for pre-season which starts in 6 days time. There are a number of tasks which then need to be completed before the actual 12 weeks begins in February. The great thing about it is everybody starts at the same time so we are all in the same boat.

I am also currently working on the week 3 & 4 warm up tasks (warm up is before pre-season) which are to keep a food diary and walk/run 30km in one week. I have already racked up 1 km of exercise that I wouldn't have normally, by walking instead of being picked up by my partner.  Only 29km to go!

I have also added a Journey Photos tab in the top bar which I encourage you to have a look at if you would like to see photos of me from 2001 until present - including my particularly hideous "before" photos. They are just hanging out for some good looking "after" photos to keep them company. Soon my dears...

Liv x

Almost forgot, if you are also doing 12WBT and want to follow me, my username is Olivia 800. See you in the forums :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment