Monday 4 February 2013

Weigh In Catch ups

Hello! So I have been so busy over the past couple of weeks learning to drive and getting ready for 12WBT & I kinda let this blog slip a little. But I am making up for it right now! Here is my past 2 weeks weigh ins in a pretty template created by arthlete. She has a tumblr and is a super awesome artist who does all "fit & healthy" themed work.

Anyway, here is my second weigh in:
And here is my third weeks weigh in:
Now you are up to date!

So I have lost a total of 2.9 kgs! I wasn't all that happy with last weeks, but I did eat a lot of crap that weekend and it was still a loss. This weekend just past I really tried to control myself and hopefully it will show on the scales on Wednesday.

I am so excited, only 6 days to go until 12 Week Body Transformation begins. I bought myself the Michelle Bridges Crunchtime DVD set, a step for training at home, a new set of bathroom scales (replacing my dodgy ones) and a Heart Rate Monitor. I am now officially poor, so couldn't quite afford new exercise gear - I will have to wait for pay day :)



2 comments:

Helenbeee said...

wow amazing work!!!!

Good stuff Livs keep going you will be pleased to know that I have begun my journey too and reactivated my weight loss blog http://toloseoneself.blogspot.com.au/
Ive just posted my first post in a year.

I love that Tilly is a member heeheehee her little head up in the corner so cute.

Maybe we do a hangout on the weekend?

Let me know.

Cute little artwork too.

Mum x

Unknown said...

Yeah sounds good, I'll message you when I'm online. Heading over to your blog now for a squiz :) Aren't the pictures cute, and the girl has similar stomach rolls to me :p

Post a Comment