Saturday 23 February 2013

I can barely move...

But not for the reason you might be thinking! I did my Super Saturday Session yesterday. Didn't have a whole lot of time up my sleeve so I did the Michelle Bridges "Burning Bridges" workout video. I really pushed myself hard and it paid off! I burned 550 calories, which is an extra 100 calories than I usually burn when I do that video.

I then had to rush off to do makeup for a wedding. The makeup went really well, everyone looked lovely, the only problem was that the collective makeups took around 3 hours. That equals 3 hours of bending forward to put makeup on someones face without a high stool or any back support for me. Well this morning I was in so much agony I couldn't get out of bed and I have been in as much pain since. I hobbled around the supermarket and got my boyfriend to grab all the things on the bottom shelf for me. I am going to try and do some gentle stretching later tonight so hopefully I will be alright for my cardio workout tomorrow morning.

Oh and I forgot to tell you all that I now weigh 69.9 kilograms. I am actually so excited because I have finally made it back into the "sixties" and reached my 1 month goal 2 weeks early!

Well must go now and make falafels for tomorrows lunch. At least I will be able to use my thermomix. I have neglected my poor thermie since I have started 12WBT. I really need to work on adapting recipes so that I can use it more.

Liv x

1 comments:

Helenbeee said...

oh dear hope your back is ok. Dont let it get you down just take it easy with gentle exercise then you can increase intensity when you feel better. Ill borrow the thermie if your not using it heh heh heh

Post a Comment